Submission History Is Not Visible If There Are No Reportability Records
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you open any legacy system case (e.g. migrated from ClinTrace) which has no reportability records but with submission history, you initially will not be able to see the submission history records.
The current work-around is to switch the view to "Filtered by Country" and then back again to "All", and then go to a different page, and then back to the Submissions page, after this you will see the records appear.
Similarly, if you take a more current case with both reportability records and submission history
and delete all the reportability records, you will cause the submission history to temporarily
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open any existing case legacy or otherwise that has Reportability and Submission Tracking records e.g.
- Run a Submission job e.g. CIOMS I report for the reportability record created
- Confirmed that Job completed successfully and a Submission Tracking Record was created for Rep Form 15 DAY CIOMS with today's run date (on case re-query).
- Repeat above steps for another Agency if not already existing
- Should now have two Submission Tracking records in lower screen
- Add Submission Mail and Int. Mail dates for completeness
- Re-query your case and navigate to the Submissions Screen
- Place cursor in Reportability block and remove the two previously added Reportability records
- Note the Submission Tracking records also 'disappear' from lower screen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms