Problem To Rate cycle_arrear_fee During The First Cycle Due To Changes On Status
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
cycle_arrear_fee was not rated on the first cycle due to change on account status.
There is a solution in the documentation to choose the rating behavior by setting a parameter"- fm_rate cycle_arrear_proration Purchasing" in the Real-time Rating Engine configuration file (pin.conf).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create product with cycle_arear_fee with proration rules.
2. Set the proration rules as charge based on usage during purchase and charge for entire cycle
3. Create an account using this product set the billing day to DOM to 1.
4. change account status to inactive.
5. Reactivate account on the same day.
6. extend pin_virtual_time to the billing day - 1.
7. Run billing. Charge is not getting applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms