Lab Report -> LAC By Investigator is Blank
(Doc ID 743892.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When a user runs the LAC by Investigator Report output is blank
e.g. To reproduce this issue:
- Lab Assignment Criteria
- Query back a valid Study e.g. TEST_45_STUDY
- Click on [Lab Assignment Criteria]
- Add a lab for an investigator e.g. INV01
- Ensure ranges are all active and approved
- [Save] any updates
- Enter some data and apply LAC (Lab Assignment Criteria)
- Run the LAC by Investigator report for this investigator
Report output is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document