Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intracompany transfer is created when WH/Cross link is used, though the locations are in
different transfer entities.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item and approve it.
- Attach a store and warehouse (WH) location to it.
- Ensure Store and WH are in different transfer entity & INTERCOMPANY_TRANSFER_IND is 'Y' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
- Set up replenishment parameter for the store location with Stock Category: WH/Cross link, Order Control: Automatic and Replenishment Method: Min/Max.
- Run the Replenishment batches.
- After batch run check for transfer.
- An Intracompany transfer would be created even though the locations are in different transfer entity.
- Go to transfer screen, Click on 'Item' button. Error pop up saying, "Transfer entity must be same for this type of transfer".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms