After Backdate Cancel And Purchase of Cycle Forward Product, Re-Rating Returns Error
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Jul-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 13-Jan-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 26-Dec-2013***
When we do a backdated cancellation of deal D1 (Cycle Forward) and backdate purchase of new deal D2 (Cycle Forward) during delay billing period ; then run re-rating , we will face the error message in cm.pinlog as follows:
Fri Aug 20 00:22:44 2010 machine1 cm:372786 fm_subscription_rerate_rebill.c:4861:chaco:cm:188598:1:1301:1216788065:2
<field num=PIN_FLD_POID:7,16 recid=0 reserved=2001 reserved2=0 time(sec:usec)=0:0><facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0>
D1 CF event should be waived off and D2 CF event is generated.
1. For both deals, in "Deal Specification" page, Cycle and Start is set to "Relative to purchase" 1 cycles
2. 8 hrs delay billing and auto triggering are set in cm pin.conf.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Created an account and purchased deal D1 with 3 as quantity of product, which contains a cycle forward event, and product purchase fee event. The billing cycle was BC0 to BC1.
2. Moved the pin_virtual_time to BC1 at 00:00, and try to do a series of processes (as below) in a transaction T1.
3. In transaction T1, we did :
ii. backdate cancel deal D1 with end_t set to 1 day before BC1 23:59:59
iii. backdate purchase deal D2 with end_t set to 1 day before BC1 23:59:59 with the quantity of product set to 10
iv. commit transaction
4. After T1, there is a cycle forward event of D1 at BC1 00:00, no any D2 cycle forward event.
5. Ran pin_rerate -rerate
6. After re-rating, the error message in cm.pinlog is obtained as shown above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms