E2B Export XML File has missing Tag Values for Large Data Volume Cases.
(Doc ID 747252.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.6.1 to 4.6.1 [Release 4.6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-JUL-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 18-APR-2012***
***Checked for relevance on 06-Jul-2015***
When the E2B report is run in submission mode, the xml output file gets saved in the E2B output
directory on the AERS backend database server.
This xml output has the closing xml tags (</safetyreport> </ichicsr>) missing for some cases
This is causing the Gateway submission to EMEA (EU Regulatory Agency) to fail.
- Open any Case ID e.g. 'US-COMPANY-2008SP001699'
- Ensure case has large narrative of greater than 4002 characters
- Run an E2B Export in Submission Mode for this case to any valid agency
- File will be written to your backend Database Server to the location specified in Global Maintenance for your [E2B Receivers]
- E.g. file 'I-TEST-REC-Y-20081009-1763.xml' is created
- In Portal the XML report will also be generated in User folder e.g. http://middletier.us.oracle.com:80/portal/pls/portal/docs/274043.XML
- On opening the E2B generated PDF the a similar error to below is noted on the trailer page:
|Error writing file I-TEST-REC-Y-20081009-1764.xml to d:\e2b_output. Oracle error -
29285, ORA-29285: file write error
- Open the Portal generated xml file confirm this contains the ending tags:
- Open the Back-end generated file that will be sent to the gateway, note this only has the tags:
- Are missing, this is due to the size of the <narrativeincludeclinical> text which is around
Reproduces for AERS 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!