Demantra Product Category From EBS
(Doc ID 750020.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are some items with an "unassociated" product category even though the category is setup in the source and it's also in ASCP tables.
1. Create a Category Set to be used for Demand Planning and then assign an item or items to the Category Set.
2. Set the profile option "MSD_DEM: Category Set Name" to the Category Set used for Demand Planning.
3. Run ASCP standard collections
4. Make sure to see the category for the item on MSC_ITEM_CATEGORIES
5. Run Booking and Shipping collections
6. Look if the product category was correctly updated in T_SRC_ITEM_TMPL table
ISSUE: there are some items, that even though the Product Category is in MSC_ITEM_CATEGORIES, it is not in T_SRC_ITEM_TMPL, thus showing the item as unassociated when it has a Product Category setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document