Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 to 6.0.16 [Release 6.0.15 to 6.0.16]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When the customer attempts to move a facility circuit, T1 to a different parent facility, T3. They receive a error 2 and the application terminates.
Trying to move T1 to another T3 through connection hierarchy.
1. to to connection heir
2. query for Like%DESMIATK02 and return
3. click modify search at the bottom of the screen
4. query for Like%KMRRIAITK03
5. select the 9101 /T3 /des.... circuit
6. select a circuit on the other half of the screen
7. now left click on the DESMIATK02 circuit to select it. Then right click to
access the sub menu
8. choose the move option
9. here the app fails with an error 18.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms