Direct Debut Instant Payment Not Showing Vendor Result Information
(Doc ID 751059.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management, after making a Direct Debit (DD) instant payment, the payment is not showing the vendor result information.
To reproduce this issue:
1. Create an account with Credit Card or invoice payment type and change the payment type to Direct Debit with all the necessary details. If the direct debit entry is not editable, do the following:
Run PCM_OP_WRITE_FLDS opcode using the flag 32 with below input flist to add the permissions for the debit card:
0 PIN_FLD_PERMITTEDS ARRAY  allocated 4, used 4
1 PIN_FLD_ACTION STR  "/accounttool/debitcard"
1 PIN_FLD_MAXIMUM DECIMAL  0.000000
1 PIN_FLD_MINIMUM DECIMAL  0.000000
1 PIN_FLD_TYPE ENUM  2
2. Restart the services
3. Launch Customer Center and open Root Account
Edit → Permissions.
Verify /accounttool/debitcard permission is present with Read/Write mode. This will also allow for the creation of an account directly with Direct Debit as payment type
4. Make an instant payment through Customer Center.
5. Go to details sections of that payment by using the search button
6. No vendor information is displayed when paid by One Time Credit card or Payment Method on file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document