DD Instant Payment Not Showing Vendor Result Information
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 12-Junly-2013 ***
-- Problem Statement:
Direct Debit instant payment is not showing vendor result information.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an account with Credit Card or invoice payment type and change the payment type to Direct Debit with all the necessary details. If the direct debit entry is not editable, do the following:
Run PCM_OP_WRITE_FLDS opcode using the flag 32 with below input flist to add the permissions for the debit card:
0 PIN_FLD_PERMITTEDS ARRAY  allocated 4, used 4
1 PIN_FLD_ACTION STR  "/accounttool/debitcard"
1 PIN_FLD_MAXIMUM DECIMAL  0.000000
1 PIN_FLD_MINIMUM DECIMAL  0.000000
1 PIN_FLD_TYPE ENUM  2
2) Restart the services
3) Launch Customer Center. Open Root Account.
Edit -> Permissions. verify /accounttool/debitcard permission should be
present with Read/Write mode ,which would also allow to create an account directly with Direct Debit as payment type.
4) Make an instant payment through Customer Center.
5) Go to details sections of that payment by using the search button
6) No Vendor Information is displayed when paid by One Time Credit card or Payment Method on file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms