Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-Dec-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
Create a new custom item object to track the international usage. With the precreate option set to true in the config_item_types.xml, the new custom item created points to next bill object which is not the expected behavior.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create new item (for eg /item/usage/inter)
2. In config_item_types.xml file, set precreate to true and load the file
4. Create a line account on 1st Sept 2009
5. Process a CDR on 11th Sept 2009.
6. Verify the bill_obj_id0 of the new item created, which points to next_bill_obj in /billinfo object.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms