Product Offset_end_unit Is Set As 'CYCLES' But Found As 'MONTHS'
(Doc ID 751408.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Pricing Center, for a product the OFFSET_END is set to some value and the END_UNIT is set to 8
(Act Cycles) within a deal. After the deal is purchased, in the Customer Center event browser the
unit of the purchase period is showing in months instead of the cycles.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create two account level products product-1 & product-2.
2) Create a deal deal-1 and attach the above products to this deal.
3) In the deal set the dates as below -
- For product-1set offset_end as 3 cycles for PURCHASE/CYCLE/USAGE .
- For product-2 set offset_end to 3 cycles for PURCHASE/USAGE and set offset_end as 2 cycles for CYCLE, as well set the offset_start as 1 cycle for CYCLE.
4) Create an account on 14th July whose actg_dom is 14(next bill day is 14th Aug).
5) Purchase the deal 'deal-1' on 11th Aug.
6) Now check in the Customer Center event browser. You can see for the product-2 the period for CYCLE is 14th Aug - 14th Oct (expected behavior), but for PURCHASE/USAGE the period is showing as 11th Aug - 11th Nov which is incorrect because the end_unit is set to 8(Act Cycles), and hence the period should be for 3 accounting cycles i.e. from 11th Aug - 14th Oct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!