Modify A "Completed" Task In PPM
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Apr-2012***
Unable to modify a "Completed" Task
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a program as new or from a template
2. Set the SmartRule "Enable addition of new task, phases to Completed Activities" = Allow.
3. Create "Criteria" - Task --> General Info.Status = $STATUSTYPE.COMPLETE or
General Info.Status is not null
4. Create Privilege - Modify Completed tasks and add criteria above.
5. Set the program to complete
6. Try to edit the program now
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms