Modify A "Completed" Task In PPM
(Doc ID 752103.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Apr-2012***
Unable to modify a "Completed" Task
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a program as new or from a template
2. Set the SmartRule "Enable addition of new task, phases to Completed Activities" = Allow.
3. Create "Criteria" - Task --> General Info.Status = $STATUSTYPE.COMPLETE or
General Info.Status is not null
4. Create Privilege - Modify Completed tasks and add criteria above.
5. Set the program to complete
6. Try to edit the program now
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document