How Can the ASCP Plan Include User Defined Demand/Supply?
(Doc ID 752170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFNSCW.FMB - Planner Workbench
ConcurrentProgram:MSCPDX - Request Set Planning Data Collection
How can we use User Defined Supply and Demand in and ATP Plan for ASCP?
1. We have ATP Rule that has User Supply and User Demand checked in the rule and assigned this rule to an item.
2. We have INV: Capable to Promise set to ATP/CTP based on Planning output.
3. We have loaded the tables MTL_USER_SUPPLY and MTL_USER_DEMAND
4. We run Data Collection and see the results in the Collection Workbench
5. After running the ASCP Plan we do NOT see the supply or demands in the ASCP Plan output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document