No Discounts Are Applied If CDR Usage Has A Crossover With Subscription Closure
(Doc ID 752434.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
Customer's usage is not discounted, if some portion of usage falls before the subscription close
and some portion of the usage falls after the subscription close.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create two GSM telephony customers A1 and A2 on Sep 1st 2008, with 3000 free seconds each.
2) On Sep 10th close the subscriptions (including discount) for customer A1 at 11:20A.M and for customer A2 at 11:30A.M(which will call SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DEAL)
3) On Sep 11th pass CDRs for the two customers with the below timestamps
A1 -> Sep 10th 11:00A.M to 11:30A.M(1800 seconds)
A2 -> Sep 10th 11:00A.M to 11:30A.M(1800 seconds)
1) In case of customer A1, the call from 11:00 A.M to 11:20 A.M should be
discounted and for the remaining 10 mints no discounts should be applied.
2) In case of customer A2, observed result is working as per the expected result.
1) For customer A1, customer is charged for 30 minutes, no discounts are applied.
2) For customer A2, 1800 free seconds are consumed from the available 3000 seconds (correct).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!