Unable To Set The Broadband Service Status To Inactive
(Doc ID 753555.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting the broadband service status to inactive for an account, Customer Center fails to change the service status.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Configure two products with any basic OOB service (ex : /service/ip)
- Attach these products to two different deals.
- Create a plan by selecting "plan with options" from Pricing Center.
Select actions new service, from the list, select the service. This step will list both the deals that have been configured, check both the deals and say OK.
- Make one deal optional by checking the box and commit the plan to database.
- Create an account using this plan from Customer Center.
- Once account is created, navigate to Services tab and inactivate the service, Customer Center will not allow you to inactivate the service.
Below changes needs to be done in cm pin.conf file :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|### Workaround ###|