Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 04-Jan-2012.
When setting the broadband service status to inactive for an account, Customer Center fails to change the service status.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Configure two products with any basic OOB service (ex : /service/ip)
- Attach these products to two different deals.
- Create a plan by selecting "plan with options" from Pricing Center.
Select actions new service, from the list, select the service. This step will list both the deals that have been configured, check both the deals and say OK.
- Make one deal optional by checking the box and commit the plan to database.
- Create an account using this plan from Customer Center.
- Once account is created, navigate to Services tab and inactivate the service, Customer Center will not allow you to inactivate the service.
Below changes needs to be done in cm pin.conf file :
# Specifies whether to validate the deal pre_requisites and mutually
# exclusive relations. These relations can be configured thru the Pricing
# If this flag is enabled by setting a non-zero value say 1.
# If enabled then during purchase, cancel, status change, etc will do
# the deal level validations pre_requisite and mutually exclusive. If
# not valid, error message is logged.
# By default, this configuration parameter is disabled(commented) so
# there is no deal level validation. This is a system-wide parameter only.
- fm_utils validate_deal_dependencies 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms