Discount Not Applied On Current Cycle Fees At Discount Subscription Time
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Jul-2013.
When subscribing a discount after a purchased product, discount is not applied on current cycle fees
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Real Time server + Real Time pipeline
2) Billing DOM = 22
3) Monthly Cycle Forward Product say "A" is set with bill in advance (1 Month) and not aligned on Billing date
4) Event-time taxation is setup
5) Set virtual time at 01/10/2008 00:00:00 (dd/mm/yy) in mode 1 using pin_virtual_time. (to align product dates on the first of the month).
6) Create an account with Customer Center, subscribe the plan "A"
7) Purchase discount say "D" (that applies discount, say -20% on Monthly Cycle Forward)
8) Check the pending balances, discount has not been applied on pending cycle fees, mainly the cycle of November.
9) Set virtual time to 22th October (BDOM)
10) Run the billing
nap(12492)> xop 110 0 1
xop: opcode 110, flags 0
# number of field entries allocated 20, used 6
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account 432005 0
0 PIN_FLD_BILLINFO_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /billinfo 432197 0
0 PIN_FLD_LAST_BILL_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /bill 431173 0
0 PIN_FLD_PENDING_RECV DECIMAL  22
0 PIN_FLD_BILLING_STATE ENUM  0
0 PIN_FLD_CURRENT_TOTAL DECIMAL  22
In this configuration (product, discount), we expect any discount purchased after product can be applied, on the November cycle, and generate a refund fee with cycle forward amount discounted (-20%).
Note : if discount is purchased before product, discount gets applied correctly on cycle (November).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms