Duplicate Pending Orders Created With Same TN Via 2 Different External System Client.
(Doc ID 755656.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSS 6.0.15 | Integration | XML APIs
When submitting orders from 2 external CRM clients using the same TN, M6 allows to create the two orders with same TN, it should reject the second order.
Same TN is assigned to different add orders and received "pending" status for both the order successfully.
Steps to reproduce:
1. login to external CRM from 2 different systems
2. create contact and accounts
3. create order in both the systems
4. perform Get TN in both the systems simultaneously
5. perform Reserve TN in both systems simultaneously
6. customise the product in both systems
7. accept terms and conditions.
8. submit the order one after another immediately.
One order should get "REJECTED" when a telephone number is already assigned to some other order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document