Last updated on APRIL 27, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting orders from 2 siebel clients using the same TN, M6 allows to create the two orders
with same TN, it should reject the second order.
Same TN is assigned to different add orders and received "pending" status for both the order
Steps to reproduce:
1. login to Siebel from 2 different systems
2. create contact and accounts
3. create order in both the systems
4. perform Get TN in both the systems simultaneously
5. perform Reserve TN in both systems simultaneously
6. customise the product in both systems
7. accept terms and conditions.
8. submit the order one after another immediately.
One order should get "REJECTED" when a telephone number is already assigned to some other order.
screen shot of two orders with same telephone number
Question: M6 API createOrderByValueRequest() when the 1st order is invoked by this api, the TN
should be assigned, and 2nd one should be rejected by this API, is it right? or which API assign
the TN and perform the validation to reject other orders with same TN? please let us know.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms