Cycle Forward Not Getting Getting Generated For Backdated Purchases
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Once billing is run and back dated purchase is done in the delay period, cycle forward for the current cycle does not get applied.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure delay billling, e.g. 4 (pin/cm/pin.conf).
2. Create an account on Sept 1 with any plan. e.g telephony with cycle forward event
3. Move the pvt to the delayed period, Oct 1.
4. Run pin_bill_day on Oct 1.
5. Then on Oct 1, do backdated purchase with plan -ip by passing 19th Sept in PIN_FLD_END_T in the input flist for PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER. A cycle forward is generated from 19th Sept to 30 Sept at this time.
4. Move the pvt to 5th Oct and bill the account.
5. The cycle forward for 1st Oct to 31st Oct is not generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms