How to Do a List of Values Lookup to Oracle Clinical Information in AERS
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.6.0 to 4.6.1 [Release 4.6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-JAN-2014***
Opening case entry form and trying to select the LOV for study_id results in the below series of
errors (look-up being used is for Oracle Clinical Studies across a remote database link).
FRM-41076 Error populating group
FRM-41085 Error getting group row count
FRM-40735 WHEN NEW FORM trigger raised unhandled exception
FRM 41086 Error getting group selection count
FRM- 40733 GET GROUP SELECTION count failed
Steps to Reproduce:
- AERS 4.6.1
- Separate OC installation Database
- A Database Link exists to the OC installation.
- A Code List / Record Group has been created with a look-up to
- CLINICAL_STUDY_VERSIONS in the remote Database.
- The query runs fine through the back-end.
- Opening case entry form and trying to select the List of Values (LOV) from study_id results in the series of errors mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms