Last updated on MAY 08, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.0.6
Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.0.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Profitability Manager (PFT), a Mapping Rule with a hierarchy dimension component containing many "Node Only" values is ending with an error. The following errors appear in the concurrent request View Log and Output Log:
View Log errors:
Assertion failed: FALSE, file fem/lib/FCFilterCond.cpp, line 355
Program was terminated by signal 6
Output Log errors:
APP-FEM-416323: An unhandled error has occurred while processing the condition: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small. Please contact your system administrator for more information.
Go to the following screen to review the dimension component:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Business Rule > Mapping and open the relevant Mapping Rule
- Click on "Update" in the Initial Data Source section
- Click on "Update" in the Condition Details
- Click on the hierarchy Dimension Component
- Review the Dimension Components Summary screen
There are many rows with Relation = Node Only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms