Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0 to 13.4 [Release 12.0 to 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point-Of-Service - Version: 12.0
***Checked for relevance on 11-FEB-2015***
Transactions cannot be settled from the day the item promotions were started. Item promotions were started in three stores, a few weeks back, and since then transactions cannot be settled because of other Retail Transaction Log (RTLog) problems. These transactions are not able to go to Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) and settlement. Data Import (DIMP) thru Oracle Retail BackOffice (ORBO) does not correctly update the database to end the item price promotions.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Run a merchandising extract from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) which contains item, price, store hierarchy data including the item price promotion end date and time.
- Copy this data extract file (MOM.jar) to the location where the ORBO DIMP process will import it. The location to copy the MOM.jar file is defined in the spring.properties file, located under the ORBO installation. The value for the entry importdata.file.path is the location to copy the MOM.jar file.
- After the data imports completes, login to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
- Sell an item which should NOT have a promotional price.
- Notice the promotional price is still active, even though the data import should have ended the promotion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms