Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
When there is an account which is not billed and if that account has any unallocated amounts (adj/payments) and if the PCM_OP_BILL_ITEM_TRANSFER is used for allocating, here two operations occurs:
- Bills that account, since that account is not billed
- Updates the PENDING_RECV with the wrong amount
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set pin_virtual_time(pvt) to 6/1/08, create account with Plan1.
2. Move pvt to 7/1/08, run pin_bill_day, the bill B1-1 $25.90 generated
3. Do account adjustment with $20 credit, now pending_recv is $5.90
4. Move pvt 2 months to 9/1/08, allocate/transfer $20 credit to the bill B1-1, i.e. $25.90 - $20 => $5.90
5. A new bill B1-2 $12.95 is automatically generated
6. Now pending_recv become $38.85 , not as expected $18.85.
Note that if we move pvt one month only in step 4, the pending_recv is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms