Pcm_op_bill_item_transfer Did Not Updating the Pending_rcvd Field Properly
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 1-Dec-2017.
When calling PCM_OP_BILL_ITEM_TRANSFER on an account which was not billed and has any un-allocated amounts (adj/payments), here two operations occurred:
- Bills that account, since that account is not billed
- Updates the PENDING_RECV with the wrong amount
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set pin_virtual_time(pvt) to 6/1/08, create account with Plan1
2. Move pvt to 7/1/08, run pin_bill_day, the bill B1-1 $25.90 generated
3. Do account adjustment with $20 credit, now pending_recv is $5.90
4. Move pvt 2 months to 9/1/08, allocate/transfer $20 credit to the bill B1-1, i.e. $25.90 - $20 => $5.90
A new bill B1-2 $12.95 is automatically generated and pending_recv become $38.85, not as expected $18.85.
It is noted that if pvt is moved one month only in step 4, the pending_recv is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms