CIOMS I View In Case Entry Does not Allow User to Navigate Correctly From Tree Node Fields
Last updated on JULY 02, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
This problem can occur on any platform.
After installing AERS 4.6.1 with patch 126.96.36.199 the following Front End issue has
When a case is opened and the CIOMS I view is selected at the left side of the
form (case data node tree) the following problem occurs:
if the user select a field of one of "Contacts" and/or "Case Details" Tabs the system is not able
to change the focus to the relative tab ("Contacts" and/or "Case Details").
For the other fields it seems to work fine.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Log into AERS 188.8.131.52 (this problem may also reproduce in later versions)
- Open any Existing Case
- Case Entry form opens
- Select the 'View:' CIOMS I from the List of Values (top left of case entry screen)
- Case view is now correctly switched in node tree on left to the CIOMS I view
- Expand 'I. REACTION INFORMATION'
- Place cursor in Field 'Pt Inits'
- Cursor focus should move to the Patient Initials field under Subject tab in right hand window, however it is not and is simply placed in Study Field.
- Click on Country field in left node tree under I. REACTION INFORMATION
- Cursor focus should move to the case details tab, for country in right hand window, but it does not.
- Similarly select 'Date Received' under IV MANUFACTURER INFORMATION, cursor
focus should move to Date Received under the contacts tab in right hand screen, but does not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms