Last updated on APRIL 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 19-Dec-2011
Checked for relevance 23-Jun-2013
Checked for relevance on April 7, 2015
In Attempting to Publish from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to External System, the actual Publication is Successful but the External Application is not able to Successfully Subscribe to the Topic as it sees a Null Value.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Created Physical Warehouse (WH) using RMS 13.0.x (From environment RMS 13 Prod (AQ JMS)),
added addresses as required, and associated and created a Virtual Warehouse (VWH)
2. Verified the data was in WH_MFQUEUE table.
3. Set DEBUG logging levels via ADMIN GUI
4. Started WH_Publisher
5. Watched as data leaves WH_MFQUEUE table.
6. Started RDMT
7. Verified via RDMT that messages were in JMS under topic
8. Ran JMS Topic Msg Dump from RDMT Menu and produced the following results:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms