Last updated on JULY 02, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1 to 22.214.171.124
This problem can occur on any platform.
In the AERS Interactive Coding Form, if you scroll through a large list of terms returned by a query the cursor begins to scroll on its own until it reaches the bottom of the list.
Once it reaches the bottom, the mouse control is lost.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch AERS 4.6.1.x
- Open any existing Case
- Navigate to the Events screen
- Place Cursor in Reporter Verbatim field
- Enter any omission term e.g. DYSGEUSIAA
- AERS TMS interface to the Interactive Coding Form ICF launches
- Place cursor in 'Search Text' and enter search value e.g. 'rash%'
- Term Filter Level - Select LLT from the drop down list
- Highest Level - Select PT from Drop down list
- All other settings are:
- DT's - radio button = Approved
- VTA's - radio button = All
- Use Preferred Links = checked on
- Only Current Terms = Checked off
- Query = Standard
- Search Type = Open Query
- Search Language = ENGLISH
- Terms with valid translation in = ENGLISH
- Click on [Execute Query] button
- Records are returned in lower block
- In the lower block click on the right vertical scroll bar about three-quarters of the way down. Note: Do not use down arrow key or click on down icon on scroll bar, just click on vertical scroll bar to reproduce)
- Scrolling is now out of user control and continues down through the list of terms in lower block without stopping
- Eventually screen appears to hang and user effectively loses the mouse control
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms