Last updated on JULY 02, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1 to 220.127.116.11
This problem can occur on any platform.
When importing an E2B file with a particularly long narrative, the text in AERS 4.6.1 is getting truncated to 4000 characters.
The DTD specifies the length of tag data for narrativeincludeclinical can be up to 20000 characters
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an E2B import xml file containing long tag data e.g.
- <narrativeincludeclinical> tag value with 19700 characters
- Load this E2B file into portal and do an E2B import
- Open the case and navigate to the reporter Narrative
- Count the number of characters in the narrative
- This has been truncated to 4000 characters
- Count the characters in the field_value column of AE_CASE_LG, also only 4000
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms