GRC Manager MPL Propagation Always Sets in Scope Flag Value to "No" in Linked Business Process
(Doc ID 761691.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.7.2 to 7.8 [Release Rel 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Mar-2012***
A Control "In Scope" flag value always reverts back to a "No" value in a linked process from a Master Process Library (MPL) with a control from a Master Component Library (MCL) in GRC Manager after executing an MPL propagation.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create an MCL with a control and release the MCL.
2. Create an MPL, add in the MCL control to it, and release the MPL.
3. Create a linked process from the MPL.
4. Access the new linked process qnd change the control "In Scope" flag value to "Yes".
5. Release the linked process.
6. Revise the MPL (add text to the description or make any other change).
7. Approve the changes and propagate to linked processes.
8. Go to the linked process and notice that the control "In Scope" value has changed back to "No".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document