GRC Manager MPL Propagation Always Sets In Scope Flag Value To No In Linked Business Process
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version: 7.7.2 to 7.8 - Release: Rel 12 to Rel 12
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Mar-2012***
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create an MCL with a control and release the MCL.
2. Create an MPL, add in the MCL control to it, and release the MPL.
3. Create a linked process from the MPL.
4. Access the new linked process qnd change the control "In Scope" flag value to "Yes".
5. Release the linked process.
6. Revise the MPL (add text to the description or make any other change).
7. Approve the changes and propagate to linked processes.
8. Go to the linked process and notice that the control "In Scope" value has changed back to "No".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms