Concentric Putaway Performance Slow When Using “SAM” Method
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Checked for relevance May-2013
Checked for relevance on 18-Feb-2015
Concentric Putaway functionality is slow when the Putaway Plan details have 'SAM' as the Putaway type.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Configure the LOC_TYPE, LOCATIONS for concentric putaway.
2. Setup a Concentric PUTAWAY_PLAN using “SAM” method for LOCATION.LOC_TYPE that can hold more than one pallet, LOC_TYPE was created in step 1 above.
3. Assign the Putaway Plan to an ITEM_ID and receive several multiple case pallets for that ITEM_ID.
4. In the Radio Frequency (RF) device, choose the INVENT MGMT menu, then the PUTAWAY option.
5. Scan the CONTAINER previously received and note the length of time to return the suggested Putaway location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms