Charge Share Trigger Is Not Getting Correct Balance Of Non-Currency Resources
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.1 to 184.108.40.206.1 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for relevance on 25th Feb 2012***
*** Checked for relevance on 04-20-2015 ***
Charge Share Trigger is not getting the correct balance of non-currency resources.
--Steps To Reproduce
1. Created a charge share model. The charge share trigger is based on balance of non-currency resources such that if the balance of non-currency resource is less than 0, charge share should occur.
2. Created a charge sharing object for this charge share model.
3. Created a deal (D) having a product with free non-currency resources (Resource taken for
replication is: Free Asia minutes (-1000mins)) and with relative cycle offset set to 1.
4. Created two accounts and associated them through charge share. The member account should have
the deal D.
5. Passed a CDR of 250 minutes for the member account.
6. As per the charge share rules, since this resource has a negative value in the member account
and it has a charge share owner, the charge of this cdr should be added to the charge share
owner's account. However, it is observed that the charge share does not occur and the balance
impact of the member account gets affected.The charge gets added to the member account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms