The Non-currency Resource Valid_to Is Not Reset After The First Month Billing
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 220.127.116.11.0 version, the non-currency resource valid_to is not reset after the first month billing, after setting the account to Inactive, and then back to Active.
Due to this the non-currency resource can't be used after the account is back to Active .
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Created the account with "Customer Center" on Oct 14, 2008 and set the cycle_start_t = Nov 14, 2008, with the plan called "Accelerator Discount FMF US$9.95/12" (The plan has one product with Purchase Event that grants Bal(1000010) for <12> free resource, and Cycle Event that debit one resource from Bal(1000010) with mfc= 9.95).
2. After the account creation, US$ balance = 0 with one sub-balance (buckets) for resource ID 1000010.
The bucket has balance = <12> (Valid From = Oct 14, 2008, Valid To = No End)
3. Forward the date to Nov 14 and run billing After billing US$ balance = 9.95 with one sub-balance (buckets) for 1000010.
The bucket has balance = <11> (Valid From = Oct 14, 2008, Valid To = No End),
4. Inactive the account on Nov 14, 2008, the US$ balance = 0, and one sub-balance buckets for 1000010.
The bucket has balance <12> (Valid From = Oct 14, 2008, Valid To= Nov 14, 2008)
5. Active the account Nov 14, 2008, the US$ balance = 9.95, and
Expect result: The 1000010 bucket has balance <11> (Valid From = Oct 14, 2008, Valid To= No End).
Actual result: The 1000010 bucket has balance <12> (Valid From = Oct 14, 2008, Valid To= Nov 14, 2008).
The non-currency resource is not able to use after the Active/InActive the account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms