Unable To Adjust An Account Level Non-Currency Resource From Customer Center
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.0 version, unable to adjust an account level non-currency resource from Customer Center.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Customer Center.
2. Search and bring up an account.
3. Go to the Balance tab and select account level non currency balances.
4. Click on a non-currency resource.
5. Click the Adjustment button.
6. In Non-currency Account Adjustment screen, unable to select a service ID or a resource ID to credit/debit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms