UPDATE_AND_REAUTHORIZE Not Returning Proper Values In Multi-Rum Case Involving Custom RUM
(Doc ID 762816.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_UPDATE_AND_REAUTHORIZE not returning proper values in MultiRUm case, using a custom RUM
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Consider the following Multiple RUM Scenario.
- A product using multiple RUM support is configured, as below :
- A session event " Real Time GSM Session" is rated by two RUMS 'Duration' and 'My_Custom_RUM' with the following charges:
- Now we are generating a real time gsm session by using Diameter Messages:
- With Initial Message which maps to PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_AUTHORIZE
- With Update Message which maps to PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_UPDATE_AND_REAUTHORIZE
- With Termination Message which maps to PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_STOP_ACCOUNTING.
- Now the problem is that for the Update Message we are not getting multiple rum maps as we are getting for the Authorize request (though documentation indicates presence of the RUM_MAP Array in Output Flist of PCM_OP_TCF_AAA_UPDATE_AND_REAUTHORIZE).
- Instead, we are getting PIN_FLD_QUANTITY (as in case of the SINGLE RUM product which is twice the amount of the Authorization Unit (PIN_FLD_REQ_QUANTITY of the input flist)).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!