Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Feb-2011***
After an inactivation/activation and close service operation over an account, there are two events for the same charge/discount are created. Only one event should be created.
1. For all the steps described below, the PVT always is 3/1/2009 ( format date is dd/mm/yyyy)
2. Create a plan with a product having monthly cycle forward event (CF) and a discount to give 10%.
3. Create a backdated account with effective_t 01/09/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy) by purchasing above plan.
4. Run the billing for this account ( Account DOM is 3)
5. Now do a backdated inactivation of the service with effective 23/12/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy)
6. Now do a backdated re-activation of the service with effective 23/12/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy)
7. Now do a backdated closure of the service with effective_t 29/12/2008
There are two CF events for period "29/12/2008 to 01/01/2009" with same charge/discount created when we do close service, expected is only one event.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms