Duplicate CF Events Are Created And Wrong Charge On AR Products
(Doc ID 763763.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
After an inactivation/activation and close service operation over an account, there are two events for the same charge/discount are created. Only one event should be created.
1. For all the steps described below, the PVT always is 3/1/2009 ( format date is dd/mm/yyyy)
2. Create a plan with a product having monthly cycle forward event (CF) and a discount to give 10%.
3. Create a backdated account with effective_t 01/09/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy) by purchasing above plan.
4. Run the billing for this account ( Account DOM is 3)
5. Now do a backdated inactivation of the service with effective 23/12/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy)
6. Now do a backdated re-activation of the service with effective 23/12/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy)
7. Now do a backdated closure of the service with effective_t 29/12/2008
There are two CF events for period "29/12/2008 to 01/01/2009" with same charge/discount created when we do close service, expected is only one event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document