No Custom Field Information From AAA-GW Is Available In Pipeline
(Doc ID 778772.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AAA-GW uses op_code PCM_OP_RATE_DISCOUNT_EVENT to send information to the real-time pipeline for discounting, installed in another machine. This op_code uses field ACS_FLD_PERSON_CODE as input. ACS_FLD_PERSON_CODE is set to 1 if the call is personal traffic, 0 otherwise. The pipeline receives field ACS_FLD_PERSON_CODE filled with null instead of "0" or "1", even though it is sent correctly by the AAA.
1) Add fields ACS_FLD_EVENTINFO and ACS_FLD_PERSON_CODE using developer center
2) Make it available in CM
3) add the fields ACS_FLD_EVENTINFO and ACS_FLD_PERSON_CODE in DETAIL section in containerDesc.dsc
4) add the same fields in discount_event.xml also
5) Restart the real-time pipeline.
6) run PCM_OP_RATE_DISCOUNT_EVENT opcode
7) Field ACS_FLD_PERSON_CODE is blank in pipeline dump.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document