Adding New Custom Columns In Payment Tool
(Doc ID 778874.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM allows to customize the Payment Tool by adding new custom columns. Once added the new custom columns in Payment Tool, Payment Information in Customer Center disappeared.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create new custom fields in /config/paymenttool using development center with PCM_OP_CREATE_FLDS opcode.
2. Add the new fields to the data dictionary.
3. Add the new fields to /event/billing/payment/xxxxxx (e.g. wtransfer )
4. Commit to database.
5. Make a payment to the account.
6. Check the Payment Information under Payment Tab of Customer Center
Check and see Payment Information is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document