Adding New Custom Columns In Payment Tool
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 01-Oct-2013
-- Problem Statement:
BRM allows to customize the Payment Tool by adding new custom columns. Once we added the new custom columns in Payment Tool, Payment Information in Customer Center disappeared.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create new customs fields in /config/paymenttool using development center with PCM_OP_CREATE_FLDS opcode.
2. Add the new fields to the data dictionary.
3. Add the new fields to /event/billing/payment/xxxxxx (e.g. wtransfer )
4. Commit to database.
5. Make a payment to the account.
6. Check the Payment Information under Payment Tab of Customer Center
Payment Information is Missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms