First Discount Amount Became Zero When A Second Discount Is Purchased
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Jan-2012***
Discount amount became zero when a second discount is purchased. The first discount is for cycle forward
event, the second discount is for cancel fee event. Both set to sequential mode and In /config/business_params, sequential_cycle_discounting is enabled.
Steps To Reproduce:
PVT (pin_virtual_time) is 7-Feb-2010.
- 7-Feb-2010: create an account with no service, no product using testnap.
- On the same day, purchase a new plan which has a subscription group. The subscription service
is associated with a cycle forward monthly product which has a rateplan selector.
- On the same day, purchase a deal with a discount. The discount is for cycle forward monthly
event and associated with the subscription service.
- On the same day, change the discount purchase/cycle/usage end date to a future date beyond
the current cycle. Until this step everything works fine.
- On the same day, purchase another deal which has a product and a discount. The product is for
cancel fee event, and the discount is for the same event.
After this step, the discount (from the first deal purchased in Step 3) granted over the cycle
forward monthly product (purchased from the plan) is netted to zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms