Wrong Discount Granted On Product Cancellation
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jun-2013
When doing backdated purchase and cancellation for cycle forward product with one sequential discount associated, the discount will apply twice for the last period in different events with the same created_t.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create an account with DOM (Day Of Month) = 16.
1. On 17/03/2008, purchase a deal with a product P1 and a sequential discount D1.
2. On 17/09/2008, run billing for the account.
3. On 17/09/2008, purchase a new deal with a product P2 and a sequential discount D1 and set the purchase start date = 14/09/2008.
4. On 17/09/2008, perform the backdate cancellation the first deal on 14/09/2008.
There are two events generated in 14/09/2008 with the same amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms