Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance
Some invoices are not completing the process during "automatch" batch program. They are being grouped with the receipt and show that they are within tolerance but they are not automatically matching. When selecting the invoice and then selecting the online match button, nothing seems to happen so the button is pushed a second time. Therefore, Receipt or Invoice is being mis-calculated up by pushing the button more than once. In Oracle Financials the Unmatched Receipt (UNR) amount is seen as double what it should be and the amount of overage in the UNR account is offset by a negative amount in the Variance Within Tolerance (VWT) account.
Now the invoice matches and posts with the batch. The UNR amount is now doubled with the overage amount of the UNR, then showing as a negative entry to the VWT.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Summary Match - Enter Supplier as the search criteria to identify which invoices need to be resolved.
- In auto group quadrant, looked for group - by sorting - and find those that are within tolerance but have not finished the matching process.
- Select a group – by clicking on the purchase order (PO) number – that shows it is within tolerance but because it is still in summary match – has not finished the matching process.
- Push the "Online Match" button and then select the "Online Match" button again.
- Confirm that invoice/receipt group is in matched status on the screen.
- Checked to make sure no data was already present in the IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE for that ORDER_NO.
- Run "reimrollup" and "reimposting" batch, then check in the staging tables for Oracle Financials to see if the amount of the invoice has doubled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms