Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0 to 12.0.9 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance May-2013
IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table was updated incorrectly when an invoice was matched to multiple receipts.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a order in RMS for one item with qty 15.
2. Receive the order in two receipts, R1 for 10 and R2 for 5 quantity of the item.
3. Login into ReIM application.
4. Create an invoice for all 15 quantity of the item, but with cost discrepancy.
5. Run Automatch batch.
6. Notice that IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS is updated.
7. Navigate to Summary Matching , Detail Matching and resolve the cost discrepancy.
Notice: The IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS has been updated again but with wrong values. IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING table is also populated twice with total quantity matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms