Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
When we use pin_virtual_time, some BRM components, like pin_rerate and dm_oracle use the virtual
time in their logs while others, like connection manager (CM), use system time, which makes very difficult to correlate the messages from different components.
NOTE: - Enabled the pin_virtual_time entry in both cm and dm_oracle’s pin.conf files.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an account on 1st Jan 2008
2. Run some usage on the account
3. Change the pin_virtual_time to 1st Feb 2008
4. Perform billing on the account
5. Verify the cm.pinlog, dm_oracle.pinlog for the time used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms