How to Find the grant_sys_privs.sql Script For OFSA 4.5 Upgrades
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) - Version: 4.5
Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5 to 4.5.40
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instructions for Running Database Upgrade Scripts
For all OFSA patches after patch 4.5.38 that have a database upgrade component, follow these instructions to run the database upgrade script for the patch.
1. Log in to the server as a user that has write privileges to the dbs directory in the OFSA server software package.
2. Change directory to the dbs directory and invoke SQL*Plus as the SYS user.
3. Run grant_sys_privs.sql to grant all the required explicit privileges to the FDM database owner, as shown below:
4. At the prompt, enter the username for the existing FDM database owner.
5. When the script completes, review the grant_sys_privs.log file that is
created in the dbs directory to verify that all of the grant statements
6. Exit SQL*Plus.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms