Inconsistent Rating Behavior With Multi RUM Option
(Doc ID 782921.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consider the following scenario to understand the problem :
* Two products are configured:
product_1 - with single RUM say Duration, with priority say 50,000
product_2 - with multi RUM say Duration & Occurrence with priority 0.
* These two products are attached to one deal, say deal_1, and one account is created which purchased this deal.
* While rating the usage, rating is only done with the single RUM Duration and the multi RUM is not being used. Even when product_2 is qualified for rating, still only the RUM associated with product_1 is being used during rating.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create 2 products as follows :
- p1 with single RUM (Duration), with priority 50,000
- p2 with multi RUM (Duration, Occurrence), priority 0
- Create a deal that uses both products
- Create an account and purchase the above deal
- Rate the usage for this account in such way that p1 will be disqualified for rating and the second product p2 (with multi RUM) will be picked for rating
- In the log you will find only single RUM is used (Duration is used)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document