Cycle Forward Event Triggered By Rerating Twice After Change Bill Day
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 17-Aug-2011
Cycle Forward event get generated twice within the same cycle after changing the DOM ( Billing date of month )
-- Steps To Reproduce:
2. On 2nd Jan, purchase a product with Cycle Forward event.
3. Change bill day to DOM = 10 ( using PCM_OP_CUST_SET_BILLINFO )
4. Now the first bill day remain 1st Feb., and the second bill day will be 10th Feb..
5. On 10th Jan. (not bill day), rerate the account. Cycle Forward event will get triggered.
6. On 1st Feb., rerate the account again. Cycle Forward event will trigger for the second time.
So, Cycle Forward is getting generated twice within the same cycle
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms