Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Legal Whitehill Enterprise - Version: 5.0.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Microsoft Word crashes
- Microsoft Word disappears, or there is an error message pop-up ("send/don't send")
- "File conversion" error in the Whitehill error log, often preceding a long string of error message.
- Windows Office 11 or Windows Office 10 error messages in the application event log, often referencing winword.exe, an HP DLL and an HP driver version 61.63.461.42 (see attached pictures)
- Sporadic occurrences
- General Word instability
- Document saves to the right location, but has a different invoice's information on it
- Error.log grows very large (+50MB) with repetitive error messages
- Error.log says: "Printer: \\[servername]\[printer] cannot be selected" with no other errors
- May see the following error messages in the error.log:
- "The server threw an exception"
- "The remote procedure call failed"
- "The RPC server is unavailable"
- "Method '~' of object '~' failed"
This Problem is associated with the following HP Printer Drivers:
HP LaserJet 1160
HP LaserJet 1320
HP LaserJet P2015 Series
HP LaserJet 2300 Series
HP LaserJet 2300L
HP LaserJet 2410
HP LaserJet 2420
HP LaserJet 2430
HP LaserJet P3004
HP LaserJet P3005
HP LaserJet 4200
HP LaserJet 4200L
HP LaserJet 4240
HP LaserJet 4250
HP LaserJet 4300
HP LaserJet 4350
HP LaserJet 5100
HP LaserJet 5200
HP LaserJet 5200L
HP LaserJet 8150 Series
HP LaserJet 9000
HP LaserJet 9040
HP LaserJet 9050
HP Color LaserJet 5550
HP Color LaserJet 4730mfp
HP LaserJet 4345 mfp
HP LaserJet P4010_P4510
- Certain HP Printers with the 61.63.461.42 version stamp on the about tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms