Imported AERS E2B Cases Are Missing The AE_REPORT_SOURCES.DISPLAY_NUM
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2014
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-JAN-2014***
Imported E2B files with Multiple Reports have a null display number for Reporters.
This results in a null Country Code Prefix for External Case IDs
Steps To Reproduce:
- Import an E2B file that contains multiple reporter records
- After successful import the case appears to be sequenced correctly
- However in SQL display number is null, which can be confirmed with a simple query similar to below (executed as the AERS Schema owner):
- Open the case
- Make sure there is a company product.
- Run the submission Wizard
- Note that the 2 E2B case ID's are missing the leading 2 character country code
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms