AERS BI Publisher Working Document Report Error Procedure REPORTTEXT.GET_MEDHISTORY07 Not Using RPT Decodes
(Doc ID 783413.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2012
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-May-2012***
In the output for the BI Publisher Working Documents report, some fields that have user customized Code lists assigned will appear as missing data rather than printing the custom values.
Steps To Reproduce:
If the standard code list is used for Past/Present for Medical History this works fine per below:
- Launch Oracle AERS
- Open any existing Case e.g. CASE_A
- Ensure that a Medical History record exists via :
- [Medical History]
- Confirm that minimally a value has been entered for for either Past/Present
- For example values = Tonsillectomy, marked as Present
- Note: The Past/Present Field 'AE_OTHER_DX.NBF_PAST_PRESENT_STS' by default has the Code list=PAST_PRESENT_LIST assigned to it under FAT (Field Attributes Table) with default acceptable Data values for this Code list set to P or R.
- Save your Case
- Run the AERS - BIP Working Document Report to include this case in the Main Case List
- Note that your Medical History Data correctly appears in Working
Document Report output as expected for example TONSILLECTOMY for case CASE_A appears.
However, if a non-standard (customized) code list is used for Past/Present - Medical History then data values will not appear in report output per below:
Navigate to Code lists
Create a New Code list. For example TT_ONGOING (Alternatively utilize existing EN_YESNOUNK code list)
Ensure this code list has values
Code Value Text
Next, Navigate via:
Past/Present (Field = AE_OTHER_DX.NBF_PAST_PRESENT_STS)
Rather than using the default code list PAST_PRESENT_LIST switch configuration to use TT_ONGOING containing Yes or No (alternatively use existing EN_YESNOUNK)
Amend Data Entry prompt to Ongoing
Navigate to: Subject
Change Medical History Term e.g. TONSILLECTOMY record to Ongoing=Y for field E_OTHER_DX.NBF_PAST_PRESENT_STS
Again Run the BI Publisher Working Document Report
Note the Medical history data for TONSILLECTOMY record no longer shows up on the report output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document