Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 to 13.0.3 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-July-2013***
When creating a new Item using Retail Integration Bus (RIB) External Item (Xitem) Application Program Interface (API) with Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the unit retail is not getting calculated correctly. Also the selling Unit Of Measure (UOM) and Standard UOM are populated as null.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Consume an XitemCre message into RMS for an approved tran_level=1 item with proper supplier and supplier country details using RIB-RMS API.
- Create another item from RMS front end with the same details (department, class, subclass, vat region, unit cost etc.) as that of provided in the xitem creation script, submit and then approve it.
- Compare the initial pricing information of both the items in RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE table.
- Notice, Unit retail is not same for the two items and the selling UOM, standard UOM are null for the Item created using XItem API.
- Open the Externally created Item in RMS application and navigate to the Location link.
- Try to add a location to the item.
- Notice, the user can not add a location as the selling UOM is null in this case.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms