Last updated on JULY 01, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 19-Jan-2012.
*** Checked for relevance on 07-01-2014 ***
When multiple Tax packets are present in the pipeline configuration, not all of them have been loaded into the database when we load the EDR out file through REL.
1. Make multiple tax configuration.
2. Created a standard GSM account with the above configuration.
3. Rate an event
020 - Basic Detail Record
900 - Associated BRM Balance Record
600 - Supplementary Balance Impact Packet Record
615 - Tax Jurisdiction Record
605 - Supplementary Sub-Balance Impact Packet Record
607 - Supplementary Sub-Balance Info Packet Record
4. Loaded the out file successfully using the pin_rel utility.
5. In the Event Browser,
- Obtained only 5 Bal_Impacts. ie. 600 Records
- Only 1 Tax Jurisdiction detail seen. ie. 615 Records .
[Ignored records are underlined in the file format above.]
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms