Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Dec-2013.
*** Checked for relevance on 01-29-2016 ***
If an account has had multiple charges with different tax codes written off, and a writeoff reversal is done on this account, the writeoff reversal is (incorrectly) only reversing the writeoff on one balance impact of the writeoff tax_account event.
There are 2 balance impacts for the tax_account writeoff event (poid_type '/event/billing/writeoff/tax_account'), one for tax code of 40 (10%), and one for tax_code 41 (8.989%), and only the amount for tax_code 40 is getting reversed.
Steps To Reproduce :
- Add two one-off charges to an account:
i) $30 with taxcode 42 (10%)
ii) $10 with taxcode 41 (8.989%)
- Bill the account.
- Writeoff the account's charges using PCM_OP_AR_ACCOUNT_WRITEOFF.
- All the charges are written off, the write off events are created.
- Apply a $20 payment to the account, triggering a write off reversal.
- The writeoff reversal completes successfully, but does not reverse ALL the taxcodes.
Business Impact :
Invoices are not reconciling correctly, accounts balances are incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms