Rerating Causes Incorrect Amount For Cycle Forward Event
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
After issuing the rerating process for an account which have a cycle forward event, we are getting a small amount HKD0.48 ( less than 1) of extra amount in the rerated cycle forward event.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. 16-jan: create account with dummy plan.
2. 16-jan: purchase deal A which has HKD138 amount.
3. Move the pvt to 16-feb 02:00: cancel deal A with end_t as of 15-feb 23:59:59
4. 16-feb 02:00: purchase deal B with end_t as of 15-feb 23:59:59 which is has HKD128.
5. 16-feb 02:00: pin_rerate -rerate
6. 16-feb 08:00: bill run
Expected: Bill shuold show HKD266.00
Actual: Bill is showing HKD266.48
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms